Mirth Community

Mirth Community (http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/forums/index.php)
-   Support (http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   String namespaces problem. (http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/forums/showthread.php?t=5448)

Dagan 05-17-2011 02:38 AM

String namespaces problem.
 
No String, Strip!, sorry.

Hi, I'm facing a problem with and hl7 3.0 v. message. I use Mirth 2.0.1.5164.

I have a channel with a database source and I am trying to parse some values into a QBP_Q21 hl7 v3.0 message. Then thing is that if I check the strip namespaces check mappings work but the webservice listener doesn't. If I uncheck it, mappings don't work and webservice listener answers (I tried without mappings and tested it).

The outbound Message template is:

<QBP_Q21 xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v2xml">
<MSH>
<MSH.1>|</MSH.1>
<MSH.2>^~\&amp;</MSH.2>
<MSH.3>
<HD.1></HD.1>
</MSH.3>
<MSH.4>
<HD.1></HD.1>
</MSH.4>
<MSH.5>
<HD.1></HD.1>
</MSH.5>
<MSH.6>
<HD.1></HD.1>
</MSH.6>
<MSH.7>
<TS.1></TS.1>
</MSH.7>
<MSH.9>
<MSG.1>QBP</MSG.1>
<MSG.2>Q22</MSG.2>
<MSG.3>QBP_Q21</MSG.3>
</MSH.9>
<MSH.10>ID:001</MSH.10>
<MSH.11>
<PT.1>P</PT.1>
</MSH.11>
<MSH.12>
<VID.1>2.5</VID.1>
</MSH.12>
<MSH.15>NE</MSH.15>
<MSH.16>AL</MSH.16>
</MSH>
<QPD>
<QPD.1>
<CE.1>Q22</CE.1>
<CE.2>Find candidates</CE.2>
</QPD.1>
<QPD.2>QUERY TAG</QPD.2>
<QPD.3>
<QIP.1>@PID.5.1.1</QIP.1>
<QIP.2></QIP.2>
</QPD.3>
<QPD.3>
<QIP.1>@PID.6.1.1</QIP.1>
<QIP.2></QIP.2>
</QPD.3>
<QPD.3>
<QIP.1>@PID.3.5</QIP.1>
<QIP.2></QIP.2>
</QPD.3>
</QPD>
<RCP>
<RCP.1>I</RCP.1>
<RCP.2>
<CQ.1>10</CQ.1>
<CQ.2>
<CE.1>RD</CE.1>
</CQ.2>
</RCP.2>
</RCP>
</QBP_Q21>


Some help is needed.

Thanks a lot.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Mirth Corporation