web stats
Mirth Community - View Single Post - EDI X12 837 File Parse Error Mirth Connect 3.0
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrao826 View Post
Hi Narupley,

Thanks for the response. I know that I need to write the transformation code in the transformer. But I was just trying to parse the EDI file and it is giving me an error. In the transformer I just hard coded the temp value just to see if my 837 file is getting validated. But Mirth is erroring out.

I did this through delimited text input and delimited text output. I handled the code in the transformer using Javascript. I was able to convert 837 to CSV. But I am not validating the 837 messaging by using delimited text as input .
Can you post your channel? I'm confused as to how exactly your channel is set up.

Try this. Create a completely new channel and change all data types to EDI/X12. Then edit the source transformer, and add a blank JavaScript step. Deploy the channel and send a message through. You'll be able to see the serialized XML in the transformed data section.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.