web stats
Mirth Community - View Single Post - Let us know how you're using Mirth!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Mirth Guru

nshaik
Default Re: Let us know how you're using Mirth!

===================
Environment:
Mirth HL7 - Mirth 1.3.1, Java 1.5 Update 9, Windows XP Professional
Channel - File Reader to Database (SQL Server 2000 SP3) using workaround to call stored procedure from Mirth
HL7 Host - GE Centricity Practice Manager 2003 (Millbrook)

Processing more than 11,000/day
===================

We went live last week with Mirth HL7 1.3.1 and Mirth is successfully processing more than 11,000 messages/day.

Mirth has helped us phase-out our in-house developed HL7 module and help focus on our EMR product development. This is something we wanted to do for a long time. We did try evaluating a commercial HL7 tool before Mirth, but that did not go well. Thanks to Mirth for helping us out!

Our immediate next step is to send an outbound ORU message for transcriptions of clinical information. We also plan to add processing A46 and A47 messages types for merging patient records. Our future plans include sending MFN M02 as outbound messages for processing referring physicians.

We plan to keep upgrading to the latest version of Mirth once every quarter.

I would like to thank the Mirth team for all the hard work and coming up with such an excellent open source product. I'm sure the Healthcare community worldwide would benefit a lot from Mirth. I also would like to thank the Mirth community for the active forum. Mirth message board is one of the best and thanks to all for the feedback.

I look forward to continue to contribute to the Mirth community.

Thank you