web stats
Mirth Community - View Single Post - Message Generator Plugin - Can it create new messages?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:28 PM
Mirth Newb

akathol is on a distinguished road

Hi Nick, I know this is an old, old thread, but I was attempting to set this up on our instance as it would be very helpful.

Attached is the channel (3.7.1) that I'm using. I can see the getSelectedDataType(), but I'm getting an error when the generator.generate() method runs.

catch error output:
Code:
JavaException: org.apache.commons.lang.SerializationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mirth.generator.model.GeneratorProperties
I followed the steps to add the generator to a custom-lib folder as well as the swingx jar (which I pulled from mirth connect fisheye since I didn't know where it lived on our appliance).

I'm not sure how the class cannot be found when I can specifically run the methods to get the getSelectedDataType from it, but not the generate method using it.

Alternatively, is there news of if this action is possible using an alternative method (you mentioned it was on the roadmap to update the message generator to allow this type of functionality).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loaded custom-lib.JPG (146.3 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml MNX - Create Dummy HL7.xml (10.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: xml messageGenExp1.xml (67.7 KB, 3 views)