web stats
Mirth Community - View Single Post - exportData node in response from /channels/{channelId} end point
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 02:12 AM
What's HL7?

mnizol is on a distinguished road
Default exportData node in response from /channels/{channelId} end point

I am trying to use the /channels/{channelId} end point from the client API to export channel XML. For some channels, the XML returned via the end point matches that generated via the "Export Channel" operation from within Mirth Connect Administrator. However, the end point response sometimes omits channel meta data captured in the "exportData" node (e.g. enabled status, last updated date, pruning settings). Below is an example of this node and its children:

<exportData>
<metadata>
<enabled>false</enabled>
<lastModified>
<time>1525393868262</time>
<timezone>America/New_York</timezone>
</lastModified>
<pruningSettings>
<archiveEnabled>true</archiveEnabled>
</pruningSettings>
</metadata>
</exportData>

I have resorted to calling the /server/channelMetadata endpoint to capture this information when the /channels/{channelId} end point omits it and then dynamically building the exported XML by appending the additional metadata. This works, but it feels like a hack.

I would like to confirm whether the occasional omission of the exportData node from the response of /channels/{channelId} is a known bug, or whether there might be a channel-specific setting that controls inclusion of the meta data in the export.

I am using Mirth version 3.5.0.8232.