web stats
How big is the destinations mapping section - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 04-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Mirth Newb

jmjiru is on a distinguished road
Default How big is the destinations mapping section

Hi all,

The reason why I am asking is that I mapped all the info through the source transformer plus a couple of variables from one destination but when I tried to add other variables in another destination on the same channel, they didn't show up. Of course it could be I'm doing something wrong.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

If you add values to the channel map, they'll be available to you throughout the life cycle of a message (and hence throughout all of your destinations). If you add values to the connector map of one of your destinations, it's only available to you in that destination, and not in any other connector. If your channel is synchronized, then you'll have additional response map variables for each previous destination. For example, if you have "Destination 1" and "Destination 2", then on the second destination, the "Destination 1" response map variable will be available to you.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Mirth Newb

jmjiru is on a distinguished road

Hi Narupley,
Thanks, but that wasn't quite what I was asking. I'm looking for a number like 50 or whatever. The reason I'm asking was that I mapped about 80 steps and when I tried to look at them in the variable list, the last few were missing. Also I noticed when I clicked on the last step, it didn't show up but if I made a new step and then deleted it, the actual last step would show up.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Mirth Guru

mourisj is an unknown quantity at this point

If you add variables in a destination, they won't have values for a particular message if that message is filtered for the destination the variables are defined in.
However, they are supposed to show up in the variables list (in transformer view).

Tags
destination, mapping, transformer