web stats
Mirth Connect 3.6.0 Released! - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > General Discussion

Old 06-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth Connect 3.6.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.6.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our downloads page.

Some key features and benefits of 3.6 include:
  • FHIR Connector Extension In addition to updating our FHIR extension to support STU3 (R3), we've added a number of other enhancements as well! There's a new FHIR Sender destination you can use to connect to external FHIR servers. A new FHIR data type supports both XML and JSON resources simultaneously. A new graphical UI builder for resources is available on the FHIR Sender, as well as on a new transformer step type and code template type. An updated user guide and lots of examples (for instance, how to convert HL7 v2.x to FHIR) are available on the public wiki!

• Interoperability Connector Suite This is a completely new commercial extension that provides Listener and Sender connectors that can help kickstart your eHealth Exchange / Sequoia onboarding and integration. The connectors support the most common operations for PIX, PDQ, XDS.b, XCA, and XCPD. They also support automatic generation and validation of NHIN-compliant SAML/WS-Security sections. In addition, the suite provides a new resource that automatically downloads and syncs business endpoint information from a UDDI Provider!

• Multi-Factor Authentication This commercial extension is new as of 3.5.2, and provides an extra security layer for all user accounts! A secondary device such as a phone, tablet, or landline is used to ensure that no one but the actual user can login, even if they know the correct username and password. Both Duo and generic apps such as Google Authenticator / Authy are supported. When using Duo, advanced options such as lockout protection, automatic enrollment, and policy management are available in the Duo administrator dashboard.

• Advanced Clustering Enhancements View and manage alerts, server logs, connection logs, and global maps across the entire cluster! Automatically prune old, offline server IDs. Global Scripts now auto-compile across the entire cluster. Reload Resources now executes across the entire cluster. More information on our Advanced Clustering commercial extension here!

• Amazon S3 support for File Reader/Writer Both the File Reader and File Writer now support Amazon S3! Set explicit AWS credentials, or use the Default Credential Provider Chain to automatically lookup credentials from a variety of common locations. Temporary credentials are supported as well via the Amazon Security Token Service (STS). You can also supply custom headers for PUT requests, including encryption settings and custom object metadata!

• And More!

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Mirth Newb

mitch_nchin is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth 3.6.0 and FHIR extension -- free or commercial?

I'm wondering if the FHIR extension is free with the 3.6 release, or if it must be purchased. Also, where can the 3.6.0 User Guide be located? I've downloaded the self-installer for windows, but there's no user guide evident in the download. Thanks, the additions look exciting!

Last edited by mitch_nchin; 06-08-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_nchin View Post
I'm wondering if the FHIR extension is free with the 3.6 release, or if it must be purchased. Also, where can the 3.6.0 User Guide be located? I've downloaded the self-installer for windows, but there's no user guide evident in the download. Thanks, the additions look exciting!
The FHIR extension is free to download and use under a specific EULA. Both the FHIR extension and the User Guide can be downloaded from our website: https://www.mirth.com

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Mirth Newb

mitch_nchin is on a distinguished road

Thank you.

When I go to mirth.com, I actually go to this page:
https://www.nextgen.com/products-and...gration-engine

Clicking on search and typing 3.6 User Guide, 3.6.0 User Guide, 3.6 Connect User Guide, etc... returns scores of such results but no link from which to download the version 3.6 User Guide.

Wading through the material on the page, clicking on View Downloads, answering the questions and looking at the list shows no user guide.

The offered downloads from that page are shown below.

MIRTH CONNECT 3.6.0
Important Information: What's New | Release Notes | Upgrade Guide

Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 3.6.0 32-bit Installer
32-bit Zip
64-bit Installer
64-bit Zip
Linux 2.4 kernel or newer 3.6.0 RPM
Tar.gz
Installer
Mac OS X 10.X 3.6.0 Installer
Tar.gz
Mirth Connect 3.6.0 Command Line Interface
Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 3.6.0 32-bit Zip
64-bit Zip
Linux / Mac OS X 2.4+ kernel / 10.X 3.6.0 Tar.gz Archived downloads

Can you suggest how I might find the User Guide at the website?

In the free suggestions department, might it not make sense to include the user guide from a version in the doc subtree installed by your installer?