web stats
custom web service issue on 3.0.3 - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
OBX.2 Kenobi

anand14
Default custom web service issue on 3.0.3

All,

This is the first time I am working with inbound web services. I am trying to implement a web service listener on Mirth Connect 3.0.3 on a V1000 appliance. I extended the Mirth Connect's basic AcceptMessage class and created the CustomAcceptMessage Class.

The inbound SOAP envelope has the data in base-64. The custom jar (included in this thread) is able to decode the base-64 and display the HL7 message but I am not able to route the response to the Destination channel.

PROVIDER using SOAP --> crisp_test_ws --> Destination channel

EDIT:
Using SOAP UI and querying the WSDL URL works and I am able to see the decoded message. But on the mirth channel, the SOAP envelope seen at the source and destination are the same (i.e no transformations are seen). On the Mirth channel, I would like the decoded SOAP message to be transmitted to the Destination Connector but I am unable to do so.

I am including a MS word document (CustomWebService_Sep30.doc) that has more detail on what I am seeing.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: jar CustomAcceptMessage.jar (5.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: xml crisp_test_ws.xml (18.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: doc CustomWebService_Sep30.doc (239.0 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by anand14; 09-30-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:36 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

anand14

Never mind this post. I figured it out.

If the admins would like to delete this thread, please do so.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:07 AM
Mirth Newb

leecambl is on a distinguished road

Are you saying that you managed to route the message from a custom web service listener to a destination channel? If so, how did you do this? Do you have any tips?
Old 03-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Mirth Guru

mdehoog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mdehoog
Default Error on jar

Got an error on the jar:

Code:
ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.WebServiceReceiver:132): Custom web service class initialization failed
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.CustomAcceptMessage
Old 03-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdehoog View Post
Got an error on the jar:

Code:
ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.WebServiceReceiver:132): Custom web service class initialization failed
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.CustomAcceptMessage
That indicates you're not including your custom JAR correctly. Assuming you're working with the latest version (3.2), add your JAR as a resource in the Settings -> Resources view. Then on the channel Summary tab, hit Set Libraries, and check your resource for your source connector. Then redeploy the channel and your custom library should be used.

Also FYI, to dispatch a message to a channel from a custom web service, just call one of the processData methods on the WebServiceReceiver object. You can use the one that takes a RawMessage object, then pass in the destination metadata IDs to dispatch only to particular destinations.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:21 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

anand14

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecambl View Post
Are you saying that you managed to route the message from a custom web service listener to a destination channel? If so, how did you do this? Do you have any tips?
Yes, once you have the custom web service listener configured, it behaves as any other source connector. You have the ability to set the destination on your "channel" settings in the "Destinations" tab.

In order to test my webservice, I used SOAP UI and was able to simulate a sender to that particular port on which the webservice was hosted.

Tags
jar, java, webservice