web stats
How to load wsdl from a file - Page 3 - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 02-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Mirth Newb

keith.mcleod is on a distinguished road

I know this post has aged, however I would like to know if this public_html can be used for a WSDL file used on a Web Listener? I am working on Help Desk Integration and would like to take the same WSDL for the inbound say Application A publishes and use it on a WebService Listener for the Mirth Connect Engine to Receive mainly for the structure.

If I have a WSDL for Application A and a WSDL for Application B, I can transform as necessary while being able to talk to each application in their own language.

Application A Source WS Listener with destination Application B Destination WS Sender
Application B Source WS Listener with destination Application A Destination WS Sender

Many times, what an app wants is also what it sends out....I am having difficulty getting the application data unsolicited inbound since they need to map it to individual fields as opposed to <args>?</args> even using CDATA.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

If you want a custom/specific WSDL to be loaded for your web service listener, well one option is to create your own custom web service class, and there are annotations you can use to point to a file. Or, another option is to use the Static Resources feature added to the HTTP Listener. Basically you can make an HTTP Listener act as if it was a Web Service Listener quite easily, by using static resources for your WSDL and any XSDs, etc. The only difference is that when you channel receives a message, it will receive the entire SOAP envelope, instead of just the data that is sent via processData (for the default class, that's just the content of that single argument node). Similarly the channel would be expected to return an appropriate SOAP response.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.

Tags
webservice, wsdl