web stats
Mirth direct(SES) email connectivity issues - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 03-17-2016, 12:09 PM
What's HL7?

smahapatra is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth direct(SES) email connectivity issues

Mirth vesrion 3.3.2 Nick Rupley your feedback will be highly helpfull

UseCase: My goal is to connect Mirth to direct email . Direct email vendor is SES (Secure exchange solutions) . I need to extract attachments from the email and send it forward.

Challenge : Mirth's native destination connector email reader has IMAP and POP3 protocol on it . But both of these have been restricted on direct email for security purpose.The only way i can
connect is through webservices sender connector. SES vender has webservices API which is public and can be used for email extraction and manipulation.

Issue : When i use there WSDL in webservice connector i can get the operations and list of API.But everytime i run a message/send a request i get a javasocket connection read timeout error.

Information in hand : Its not an issue with the public facing webservices API at SES direct because they confirmed they are getting our request and sending successfull response.They are other uses casesin
our firm where we call this webservice form other dot net applications and are able to extract emails. We are sending the exact SOAP envelope from mirth which the dot net application is sending but
we still getting a read time out error. I increased the timeout to 10 MINUTES , but it still times out after 10mins. We are not restricting anything at our network side either . We see information flowing out as our network team
confirmed.

Our Mirth is running on a virtual appliance sitting in Colorado. Is there anythin on mirth side thats restricting the flow of request. Any help/suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Last edited by smahapatra; 03-17-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:11 PM
What's HL7?

smahapatra is on a distinguished road
Default Added the channel

Nick -

Mirth version is 3.3.2 . I have attached the channel

We are triggering the webservice by processing a test HL7 message but we are not sending the HL7 message any where. We are only trying to send the SOAP envelope request ( getMessage) API.

My email account has only 1 test email for testing this scenario.

When we run this channel we are able to hit the initial WSDL as confirm by the direct vendor(SES) but the SOAP envelope is not going across.

Please let me know if need any info
Attached Files
File Type: xml EMAIL_CCDA_extracter_test.xml (86.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 06-24-2016, 01:50 PM
What's HL7?

cjohansen is on a distinguished road
Default Did you get this solved

I'm looking to do the same thing and wanted to see if you figured out how to do this.

Tags
connectivity, direct, email, mirth, ses