web stats
Training & Certification - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > General Discussion

Old 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Mirth Newb

cjcable is on a distinguished road
Question Training & Certification

Hi all,

Just wanted to hear from anyone who has taken the Mirth Training and Certification course in Irvine to hear what you think of it. And what type of experience do you have with Mirth? Do you think it is better for complete beginners or intermediate. Will advanced benefit from it?

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Mirth Employee

bradd is on a distinguished road

I took the training in the fall and I would said it's most useful for beginning Mirth users. However it is important that the students know how to program before hand. The training doesn't teach javascript; it teaches how to use javascript for Mirth purposes. Intermediate Mirth users will come away with some new techniques and a mirth certification

-Brad
Old 08-31-2010, 07:33 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

TSmithTRA is on a distinguished road

I went to the training course in late July 2010. Eric was GREAT. I had been using MIRTH for 3 years before going so I had a good base knowledge of the System. My background did include application development in the early days so I had a solid programming foundation. I learned a lot in the class and have redone most of my channels since returning. I would not recommend the class for beginners who do not have a firm foundation in programming. The class is perfect for intermediate and advanced users.

I think MIRTH should consider offering a basic course that covers the basics of JavaScript and the various protocols MIRTH can handle as well as an overview of the application itself. This class should be optional but would better prepare new users for the core class and certification. This would also allow the core class to focus more on the application itself and how to use it with the various protocols it can handle (HL7, DICOM, EDI, NCPDP etc.)
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 PM
What's HL7?

wilsinio is on a distinguished road

Hello, anyone can send me information about Mirth Connect certification, I'll get the training on next month, I would like to study many data, and if you can share your experience will be GREATE!!

My email is wilsinio@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:36 AM
What's HL7?

kanithshankar is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth training India

Hi,

Does anyone know of a Mirth training center in India and in Bangalore particularly?