web stats
Modeling 2 HTTP Channels - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 12-16-2014, 07:41 AM
OBX.1 Kenobi

henriquetomaz is on a distinguished road
Default Modeling 2 HTTP Channels

Hi,

I am a new user (using Mith Connect 3.1.1.7461) trying the integration of two systems (Patology and Biobank). First I am modeling the two channels (Ch1: Patology alerts Biobank about a new record and Ch2: Biobank send information about an specific material it has registered to Pathology. Both using HL7 v2 messages.
I have to question:

1. First we are modeling it using local webserver. For the Biobank to Pathology channel I am using port 9090 as HTML Listener and port 80 as HTML Sender and it works perfectly,
However, the other channel, Pathology to Biobanck do not connect (it is created but I can't start it simultaneosly with the other channel), even when I am using different ports than 80 and 9090. How could I configurate both channels to work at the same time? Below is the error I got when I try to connect both ate the same time.

2- I am sending HL7 v2 messages, but I want to receive (through HTTP channel) an URL with the relevante parameters extracted from the HL7 messages. Where am I gonna make this ? In the Source Transformer -> Outbound Message Template (inclunding an XML to make it?)

Is it make sense what I described?

################
Error related to question 1
##############

[2014-12-16 13:53:40,824] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.server.channel.LoggingTaskHandl er:24): com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.StartException: Failed to start channel HTTP Channel PATHOX to BIOBANK (0bfc2f9a-0812-4ec3-8966-af1ae4b2f36d).

at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel.st art(Channel.java:677)

at com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngineC ontroller$ChannelStatusTask.execute(DonkeyEngineCo ntroller.java:1357)

at com.mirth.connect.server.channel.ChannelTask.call( ChannelTask.java:59)

at com.mirth.connect.server.channel.ChannelTask.call( ChannelTask.java:16)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:262)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.ConnectorTaskExcep tion: Failed to start HTTP Listener

at com.mirth.connect.connectors.http.HttpReceiver.onS tart(HttpReceiver.java:248)

at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.SourceConn ector.start(SourceConnector.java:108)

at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel.st art(Channel.java:653)

... 7 more
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlai nSocketImpl.java:376)

at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)

at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector.newSe rverSocket(SocketConnector.java:96)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector.open( SocketConnector.java:85)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector.doStart (AbstractConnector.java:316)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector.doSta rt(SocketConnector.java:156)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.jav a:286)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle .start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)

at com.mirth.connect.connectors.http.HttpReceiver.onS tart(HttpReceiver.java:244)

... 9 more

Thanks a lot.

Henrique Amaral
Old 12-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Please post your exported channels. It's likely that both are using the same port, or one is using a port that is already being used by some other process on your machine. Do a netstat to confirm.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:22 AM
OBX.1 Kenobi

Here they are...

Thanks for the support.
Attached Files
File Type: xml HTTP Channel BIOBANK TO PATHOX.xml (24.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: xml HTTP Channel PATHOX to BIOBANK.xml (23.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Those two channels aren't using the same port, but it's still likely that one of them is using a port that's already used by something else on the server.

As I said in my last post, do a netstat to confirm.

One of the channels is using port 3306, which is the default port used by MySQL.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:39 AM
OBX.1 Kenobi

Thanks Narupley,

It is working perfectly now!

Tags
2 channels, hl7, http, xml