web stats
Error: Unable to update statistics - Azure SQL Server - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 04-29-2019, 11:59 AM
What's HL7?

SeanT is on a distinguished road
Default Error: Unable to update statistics - Azure SQL Server

Hi all, I Recently moved from Darby to Azure SQL Server, everything seems to be working ,but getting this persistent error message.

Running: Mirth Connect 3.4.2.8129

Quote:
[2019-04-29 19:45:53,311] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyStatis ticsUpdater:112): Unable to update statistics.
com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyDaoExce ption: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Could not find prepared statement with handle 20.
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.jdbc.JdbcDao. updateStatistics(JdbcDao.java:435)
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.jdbc.JdbcDao. addChannelStatistics(JdbcDao.java:358)
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyStatist icsUpdater.commit(DonkeyStatisticsUpdater.java:87)
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyStatist icsUpdater.run(DonkeyStatisticsUpdater.java:52)Cau sed by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Could not find prepared statement with handle 20.
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.ma keFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:254)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.ge tNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1608)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStat ement.doExecutePreparedStatement(SQLServerPrepared Statement.java:578)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStat ement$PrepStmtExecCmd.doExecute(SQLServerPreparedS tatement.java:508)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IO Buffer.java:7240)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.e xecuteCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:2869)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.ex ecuteCommand(SQLServerStatement.java:243)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.ex ecuteStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:218)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStat ement.executeUpdate(SQLServerPreparedStatement.jav a:461)
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.jdbc.JdbcDao. updateStatistics(JdbcDao.java:414)
... 3 more

Last edited by SeanT; 04-30-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:04 AM
What's HL7?

SeanT is on a distinguished road

We resolved this by rolling back to an older version of the MS sqljdbc jar,

I had installed the latest version (mssql-jdbc-7.0.0.jre8 ), then rolled back to the original sqljdbc42. I then discovered that it does not work properly with Azure Active Directory Authentication. and rolled fwd to sqljdbc42 in the 6.0 release:

Everything now works, however, I would like to move fwd thru the sqljdbc42 JARs until I have the latest one that works with Azure SQL & Azure AD authentication and does not throw the above errors.