web stats
DICOM assoc closed before sending message - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 10-28-2014, 01:51 AM
OBX.3 Kenobi

gkittlaus is on a distinguished road
Default DICOM assoc closed before sending message

Hi,

my channel is creating a valid DICOM message, I can see that by using a file writer to write it locally and loading it into my DICOM Viewer.

Anyhow, when using the DICOM Sender, the PACS and MIRTH are handling out the assoc but before pushing any data over, the assoc is released.

Arre there any settings for the DICOM sender I might miss?

Thank you and very best regards
Old 10-29-2014, 07:10 AM
What's HL7?

jeremyj is on a distinguished road
Smile reply

depending on what pacs you are using it may not be promiscuous meaning you may have to configure the pacs to recieve dicom from the mirth AE title. also make sure you are only trying to send via remote dicom sender on the destination tab you will have a remote config and local you only need to input information for the remote dicom sender. local is only if you have a dicom database setup on the local machine acting as a gateway. let me know if this helps.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:02 AM
OBX.3 Kenobi

gkittlaus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyj View Post
depending on what pacs you are using it may not be promiscuous meaning you may have to configure the pacs to recieve dicom from the mirth AE title. also make sure you are only trying to send via remote dicom sender on the destination tab you will have a remote config and local you only need to input information for the remote dicom sender. local is only if you have a dicom database setup on the local machine acting as a gateway. let me know if this helps.
hi, thanks for your hints. It was something even more easy
The PACS was just not accepting my transfersyntax of multi-frame true color secondary capture image storage. After I switched to encapsulated PDF, everything ran smooth
Thank you

Tags
assoc, dicom, pacs, release, send