web stats
Unable to login to Administrator with 3.0.2 running on MySQL in Unix/Linux - Page 3 - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 04-22-2014, 10:33 PM
OBX.2 Kenobi

dzilberman is on a distinguished road
Default Something is off in my MIRTHDB SCRIPTS table

I have checked the SCRIPTS tables in my mirthdb instance and .. it is EMPTY!

Code:
mysql> use mirthdb;
mysql> SELECT SCRIPT FROM SCRIPT WHERE ID = 'Deploy';
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> INSERT INTO SCRIPT (ID,SCRIPT) VALUES ('Deploy',  'logger.info("Status: "+com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.ControllerFactory.getFactory().createConfigurationController().getStatus());' );
ERROR 1364 (HY000): Field 'GROUP_ID' doesn't have a default value

mysql> select * from SCHEMA_INFO;
+---------+
| VERSION |
+---------+
| 3.0.2   |
+---------+
So I could not run the UPDATE query and INSERT required the GROUP_ID field to be passed in.

Unfortunately, I couldn't run the mccommand either - connection refused exception on 127.0.0.1:8443 which in mirth-cli-config.properties

Nothing shows after the startup success line in the mirth.log:
Quote:
INFO 2014-04-22 22:17:07,005 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Running Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.7.0_51 on Linux (2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64, amd64), mysql, with charset UTF-8.
INFO 2014-04-22 22:17:07,007 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Web server running at http://172.31.16.10:9080/ and https://172.31.16.10:9443/
even when login fails... What should I do about missing data form the SCRIPTS tables - can that be a root cause? Getting desperate!

Thx,
Dan
Attached Files
File Type: txt Mirth302_Debug_SQL.log.txt (98.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:32 PM
OBX.2 Kenobi

Just for kicks, I have changed the mirth-cli-properties to us ethe full IP address vs 127.0.0.1:

Quote:
address=https://172.31.16.10:8443
user=admin
password=P@ssword01
version=0.0.0
Still am getting this when trying to launch ./mccommand:

Quote:
com.mirth.connect.client.core.ClientException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at com.mirth.connect.client.core.ServerConnection.exe cutePostMethod(ServerConnection.java:118)
at com.mirth.connect.client.core.Client.login(Client. java:124)
at com.mirth.connect.cli.CommandLineInterface.runShel l(CommandLineInterface.java:167)
Last ditch: will try to perform a fresh install of 3.0.2 with built-in Derby Db and test UI login...or doesn't make sense? Still need my channels from MySQL Db...
Old 04-22-2014, 11:54 PM
OBX.2 Kenobi

OK: connectivity issues with MySQL is DEFINITELY the culrpit. I have just installed a fresh instance that runs against embedded Derby DB and it does login through same URL:
and allows me to launch the MirhConnect Java client just fine. Of course, I have not backed up all of my channels form MySQL . Should I just try to edit mirth.properties and change DB to MySQL - or the fact that SCRIPT table is empty is a "red flag"? Thanks
Old 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

rastababy

Nick,

Just out of curiosity what type of installation package did you use for the upgrade tests on Debian? RPM or SH?

I've run the SCRIPT table query as well and its empty.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

The SCRIPT table being empty isn't a problem, it just means you have never saved any global scripts on that instance. Instead of an update, just do an insert:

Code:
INSERT INTO SCRIPT (GROUP_ID, ID, SCRIPT) VALUES ('Global', 'Deploy', 'logger.info("Status: "+com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.ControllerFactory.getFactory().createConfigurationController().getStatus());');
For the upgrade tests on Debian I tried both the RPM and .sh files. Note that the RPM is basically the same as the tar.gz. It's just an archive; there's no obsoleting done with it. So just as if you were working with the tar.gz, you'll have to make sure to extract it somewhere else and then modify the configuration files (custom DB drivers, vmoptions, conf/appdata/custom-lib folders).

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:47 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

rastababy

Ok. Thanks.

By the way the deploy status I have in my log file is " 1 ".

I cannot access via the commandclient either.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:45 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

rastababy
Exclamation Debug Log

Getting a bunch of exceptions saying: "com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorE xception: Table 'mirthdb.channel' doesn't exist"
This is when I try to login via the admin client.

see attached log.

The database is there and the tables are all populated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt debuglog.txt (9.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-23-2014, 09:09 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

Guys, this issue (for me) IS 100% about using MYSQL DB vs. embedded Derby. I was able to have a brand new instance of Mirth start up and run just fine yesterday with Derby, then created a brand new scheme mirthdbnew and pointed this new Mirth instance to it, here's what I have in the PERSON and PASSWORD tables:

Quote:
mysql> select * from PERSON;
+----+----------+-----------+----------+--------------+-------+-------------+-------------+------------+--------------------+-----------+
| ID | USERNAME | FIRSTNAME | LASTNAME | ORGANIZATION | EMAIL | PHONENUMBER | DESCRIPTION | LAST_LOGIN | GRACE_PERIOD_START | LOGGED_IN |
+----+----------+-----------+----------+--------------+-------+-------------+-------------+------------+--------------------+-----------+
| 1 | admin | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from PERSON_PASSWORD;
+-----------+----------------------------------------------------------+---------------------+
| PERSON_ID | PASSWORD | PASSWORD_DATE |
+-----------+----------------------------------------------------------+---------------------+
| 1 | YzKZIAnbQ5m+3llggrZvNtf5fg69yX7pAplfYg0Dngn/fESH93OktQ== | 2014-04-23 08:53:51 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
So, just the default "admin" user with its default password. Still, I was unable to log in from either Web or from Java client! I know that Nick was able to get it working with MySQL but I certainly cannot - with either "old" or brand new scheme instance. See attached startup logs for both scenarios. Really need to get it working ASAP...

thx
Dan
Attached Files
File Type: txt Mirth302_brandnew_startup_log.txt (18.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: txt Mirth302_upgraded_withSCRIPT_log.txt (28.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-23-2014, 09:13 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

... and after inserting into NEW mirthdb scheme the SCRIP row, I am getting this upon startup:

Quote:
INFO 2014-04-23 09:11:15,776 [pool-2-thread-1] deploy: Status: 1
INFO 2014-04-23 09:11:15,794 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Mirth Connect 3.0.2.7140 (Built on April 15, 2014) server successfully started.
INFO 2014-04-23 09:11:15,795 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: This product was developed by Mirth Corporation (http://www.mirthcorp.com) and its contributors (c)2005-2014.
INFO 2014-04-23 09:11:15,796 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Running Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.7.0_51 on Linux (2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64, amd64), mysql, with charset UTF-8.
INFO 2014-04-23 09:11:15,797 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Web server running at http://172.31.16.10:9080/ and https://172.31.16.10:9443/
So deploy Status is "1" - is that OK? Could it be that default encrypted password in MSQL DB is NOT "admin"??? Sounds stupid but..
Old 04-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Are you sure you have the correct connection settings in mirth.properties? Can you post your mirth.properties file (minus any passwords)?

For dzilberman, I see this in that log you posted:

Code:
ERROR 2014-04-23 08:47:05,801 [Thread-2] com.mirth.connect.server.Mirth: Error establishing connection to database, aborting startup. Access denied for user 'jakari_emr'@'ip-172-31-16-10.us-west-2.compute.internal' to database 'mirthdbnew'
And for rastababy, if that channel table is definitely there, it also seems to indicate a problem with your JDBC connection settings. The configuration controller is literally just doing "SELECT 1 FROM channel" to check whether the database is up and running.

The status of "1" indicates that some problem occurred during the server startup. Database connectivity issues would certainly cause that.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.

Tags
3.0.1, 3.0.2, login failure