web stats
Mirth CLI imported code template not showing in administrator - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 07-12-2018, 09:40 AM
What's HL7?

dlafreniere is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth CLI imported code template not showing in administrator

I am trying to import code templates inside mirth using the Command Line Interface, all of this using the "codetemplate import <path>" function.
The code template seems to be succesfully imported inside the mirth database, because :
1. I am able to see the code template when using "codetemplate list"
2. When trying to manually add the same code template inside the administrator, it gives me a warning that it will overwrite a code template

The problem is the code template is not showing inside the mirth administrator code template interface. I think it is because the code template is not part of a library, but I do not see a way to import the code template from the CLI inside a predefined library, if the code template was not already present on the database.

So in short, my problem is that I try to import a code template from mirth CLI, but it does not show up inside of mirth administrator.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:18 AM
What's HL7?

dlafreniere is on a distinguished road

So I found part of the problem, everything works fine when trying to import a code template that is already part of a library, because the code template is overwritten and is shown in the administrator. However, if trying to import a new code template (that is not present inside any library on the database), the code template is not assigned to any library, and therefore is not shown inside the administrator. This, to me, seems like a bug, as there should be a way to assign a new code template to a library using the CLI, or maybe there already is, but I cant seem to find it. If someone already had this problem, I would really appreciate guidance. Thank you.

Tags
bug, cli, code template, import, shell