web stats
String namespaces problem. - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Dagan Dagan is offline
OBX.2 Kenobi
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 60
Dagan is on a distinguished road
Default String namespaces problem.

No String, Strip!, sorry.

Hi, I'm facing a problem with and hl7 3.0 v. message. I use Mirth

I have a channel with a database source and I am trying to parse some values into a QBP_Q21 hl7 v3.0 message. Then thing is that if I check the strip namespaces check mappings work but the webservice listener doesn't. If I uncheck it, mappings don't work and webservice listener answers (I tried without mappings and tested it).

The outbound Message template is:

<QBP_Q21 xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v2xml">
<CE.2>Find candidates</CE.2>

Some help is needed.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Dagan; 05-17-2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: I made a mistake o the title.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Mirth Corporation