web stats
Mirth 3.6.0: Javascript Writer and JDBC driver not suitable - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 06-12-2018, 02:36 AM
OBX.1 Kenobi

dobunzli is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Mirth 3.6.0: Javascript Writer and JDBC driver not suitable

Hello,

I have a JDBC driver to connect Mirth with my Filemaker Database. It sends lab pdf files. Under Mirth connect 3.2 everything was working fine. I just upgraded to Mirth Connect 3.6.0 on Mac OS 10.13.4 with java 1.8.

Since then, I receive this error when I deploy the channel

Quote:
ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptDispatc her:193): Error evaluating JavaScript Writer (JavaScript Writer "Destination 1" on channel 8151cbdd-52b7-485a-8721-b14e63f420c9).
com.mirth.connect.server.MirthJavascriptTransforme rException: CHANNEL:
Dianalab PDF to FilemakerCONNECTOR:
Destination 1SCRIPT SOURCE:
JavaScript WriterSOURCE CODE:
100: importPackage(java.io);101: 102: // database connexion information103: 104: new com.filemaker.jdbc.Driver();105: var dbConn = DriverManager.getConnection('jdbc:filemaker://localhost/M_mydatabase','xxxx','yyyy');106: 107: // The pdf is transformed by Mirth Connect into a base64 String108: // Here we transform the base64 String as byte array. 109: LINE NUMBER:
105DETAILS:
Wrapped java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:filemaker://localhost/M_mydatabase
Looks like the javascript code is not working anymore (see below). The driver is installed into the custom-lib folder.

What changes do I have to made so that it works again ?

Thanks in advance.

Code:
new com.filemaker.jdbc.Driver();
var dbConn = DriverManager.getConnection('jdbc:filemaker://localhost/M_mydatabase','xxxx','yyyy');

// The pdf is transformed by Mirth Connect into a base64 String
// Here we transform the base64 String as byte array. 

var pdfBytes = org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.decodeBase64(connectorMessage.getRawData().replaceAll('[^A-Za-z0-9\\+\\/\\=]',''));

// original filename is used as id for the pdf file
// original filename with extension

var filenameFull = $('originalFilename');

// filename without extension

var fileName = filenameFull.substr(0,filenameFull.lastIndexOf("."));

// filename for blob

var filenameBlob = "labo_" + filenameFull

// creates the sql command to insert the binary file and the filename, we use the filemaker JDBC AS function to insert the filename (see FM doc)

var ps = dbConn.prepareStatement("insert into Laboratoire_Incoming (labin_labodossier_id, labin_blob, labin_processed, labin_errored) values (?,? AS '" + filenameBlob + "',?,? ) ");

// parameter 1

ps.setString(1,fileName);

// parameter 2

ps.setBytes(2,pdfBytes);

// parameter 3 (labin_processed)

ps.setString(3,"0");

// parameter 4 (labin_errored)

ps.setString(4,"0");

// do it

ps.executeUpdate();

// close

ps.close();
dbConn.close();

Last edited by dobunzli; 06-12-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Go to the Settings -> Resources tab, and add a new Directory resource. Put your custom JAR(s) in a separate, isolated folder, and point the resource to that folder.

Then in your channel (or any channel), go to the Summary tab -> Set Dependencies -> Library Resources and check the box next to your newly created resource, for whatever contexts you need it in (in this case, the destination connector).

Then redeploy your channel, and it should be able to pick up that driver.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:47 AM
OBX.1 Kenobi

dobunzli is on a distinguished road

Hello narupley,

Thanks for your help. I just managed to solve the problem before seeing your answer (but I will keep it in mind).

In the upgrade process my "dbdrivers.xml" file was overwritten and was missing the reference for the Filemaker JDBC driver.

After adding the line:
<driver class="com.filemaker.jdbc.Driver" name="Filemaker JDBC" template="jdbc:filemaker://filemakerhostip/dbname" selectLimit="" />

and restarting the computer, it works as before.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narupley View Post
Go to the Settings -> Resources tab, and add a new Directory resource. Put your custom JAR(s) in a separate, isolated folder, and point the resource to that folder.

Then in your channel (or any channel), go to the Summary tab -> Set Dependencies -> Library Resources and check the box next to your newly created resource, for whatever contexts you need it in (in this case, the destination connector).

Then redeploy your channel, and it should be able to pick up that driver.