web stats
Mirth Connect Administrator Launcher - JNLP error Launching - Page 2 - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 12-03-2019, 08:01 AM
OBX.3 Kenobi

stormcel is on a distinguished road

so you're also running a JIRA server on that laptop and IT is using port 8080.
try a command prompt. Go to 'run' and type 'cmd' and in the console type 'netstat -b' look for ports in use by javaw.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Mirth Newb

R3dbv11 is on a distinguished road

Hi, sorry for not reporting my problem.

I used the "netstat - b" command on the computer, and nothing with the name [javaw] appears in the list of IP addresses

Could it be the origin of the problem? What do i need to install?

Regards
Old 12-13-2019, 03:03 AM
OBX.3 Kenobi

check your mirth log file to see if it started without issue. The log will also tell you what ports it is on.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Mirth Newb

I tried to send them the Log File from the directory "Mirth Connect Administrator Launcher\logs\launcher.log". I dont send because i receive the "Invalid File" message error.

I still share a segment of the .log of today. Sorry for the size.

(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Prog ram Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin;c:\program files\mirth connect administrator launcher\jre\bin, PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH;.MSC, OS=Windows_NT, MC_EXTRA_CLASSPATH=../../lib/mirth-client-launcher-checker.jar, COMPUTERNAME=T430, PROCESSOR_REVISION=3a09, CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files, ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe, ProgramData=C:\ProgramData, ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files, HOMEPATH=\Users\jeang, SystemRoot=C:\Windows, TEMP=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Local\Temp, HOMEDRIVE=C:, PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel, USERPROFILE=C:\Users\jeang, TMP=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Local\Temp, VS110COMNTOOLS=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Tools\, CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files, PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public, NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4, windir=C:\Windows, =::=::\}
INFO 2019-12-16 13:43:12,186 [JavaFX Application Thread] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.MirthClientLaunc her: Opened files: []
ERROR 2019-12-16 14:46:51,395 [Codebase Downloader Thread] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.MirthClientLaunc her: java.lang.Exception: Unable to retrieve payload from HTTP request. URI: http://localhost:8085/webstart
INFO 2019-12-16 15:14:05,586 [main] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.MirthClientLaunc her: Arguments: []
INFO 2019-12-16 15:14:09,346 [Thread-6] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.P: Requesting info for target Java home: null
INFO 2019-12-16 15:14:09,357 [Thread-6] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.P: Launching javachecker, Commands:
============
[javachecker/windows-x64/javachecker.exe]
============
Environment:
============
{USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE=ENFOKE, LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Local, PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6, FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO, USERDOMAIN=ENFOKE, LOGONSERVER=\\PITAGORAS, SESSIONNAME=Console, ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData, PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64, PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell \v1.0\Modules\, SystemDrive=C:, TVT=C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo, APPDATA=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Roaming, USERNAME=jeang, USERDNSDOMAIN=INTRANET.ENFOKE.COM, ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86), CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files, Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\ System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShel l\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Prog ram Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin;c:\program files\mirth connect administrator launcher\jre\bin, PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH;.MSC, OS=Windows_NT, MC_EXTRA_CLASSPATH=../../lib/mirth-client-launcher-checker.jar, COMPUTERNAME=T430, PROCESSOR_REVISION=3a09, CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files, ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe, ProgramData=C:\ProgramData, ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files, HOMEPATH=\Users\jeang, SystemRoot=C:\Windows, TEMP=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Local\Temp, HOMEDRIVE=C:, PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel, USERPROFILE=C:\Users\jeang, TMP=C:\Users\jeang\AppData\Local\Temp, VS110COMNTOOLS=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Tools\, CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files, PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public, NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4, windir=C:\Windows, =::=::\}
INFO 2019-12-16 15:14:10,994 [JavaFX Application Thread] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.MirthClientLaunc her: Opened files: []
ERROR 2019-12-16 15:14:19,428 [Codebase Downloader Thread] com.mirth.connect.client.launcher.MirthClientLaunc her: java.lang.Exception: Unable to retrieve payload from HTTP request. URI: http://localhost:8085/webstart
Old 12-16-2019, 02:22 PM
OBX.3 Kenobi

when you ran netstat, did you see anything running on 8085?
also your log looks like it's for the client, not the server.
you can also try starting the mirth application itself from a terminal command to see the output from the mirth startup.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:24 AM
Mirth Newb

Port 8085 does not appear when I run "Netstat -b".

I will review how to open the mirth by command line. I am a newbie and learn step by step.

Thank you.
Old 12-17-2019, 12:43 PM
OBX.3 Kenobi

I haven't use Mirth in windows in a looong time. but if you go into the mirth folder you will see the mirth executable, it used to be a .bat file. if you right-click on the folder and choose 'run command prompt here' and then run the bat file and you will see all the messages from mirth startup. Maybe that will illuminate the conflict.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:19 AM
Mirth Newb

Thank you for your response, and patience.

I have reviewed the folder and found the program "mccommand.exe", and when executing it, the same administrator launcher error appears.

This means that the problem goes further, it is a general mirth problem.

Thank you.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:04 AM
Mirth Newb

I write us after a long time to share what happened with this problem.

All efforts to recover the start of mirth connect were unsuccessful. My solution has been to uninstall all applications (Java, Mirth) and perform a new installation. I lost the created channels (I did not support many advances) but I was able to recover the development notebook.

Thanks to those who were interested in solving the problem. I regret not having found the reason for the failure, and I hope that in a productive environment that problem does not appear to me. I lost a lot of time and a client for not responding on time.

regards