Automatically Update SSL Manager Certificates - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 05-30-2019, 05:15 AM
What's HL7?

haigneyc is on a distinguished road
Default Automatically Update SSL Manager Certificates

Mirth 3.6.1
Running Mirth on Azure Server

We have a channel using the SSL Manager plugin that uses a certificate that expires every three months.

I would like to automate the process of importing the new certificate. The plan was to execute a powershell script to download the new certificate, which I am able to do. The next step was to import the certificate into Mirth's trust store, under the same alias that was used when it was originally imported under 'My Certificates' in the SSL Manager.

I was able to access the (ProgramFiles)\Mirth Connect\appdata\keystore.jks and the Java trust store (cacerts) using the Java Keystore class. However, the certificate that was imported under 'My Certificates' in the SSL Manager was not in either of those locations.

I know that I could probably use the CLI to log into the Mirth server (from itself) and import a certificate, but that does not seem like the most elegant of solutions.

Where are the SSL Manager trusted certificates located? If there is another keystore or truststore that I can connect to using the Java Keystore class, that would allow me to import the certificate.

Is there an easier way to automatically update certificates that expire regularly?

Tags
certificate, ssl manager