web stats
extension problem:how to define the order of mirth's jar and my extension's jar? - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 02-26-2020, 05:17 AM
OBX.2 Kenobi

lin_xd
Red face extension problem:how to define the order of mirth's jar and my extension's jar?

I have wrote a reader to read the xlsx file, using POI , I have test out side mirth,
pack all the jar to mirth custom/lib path, and add the resource in system setting.

find my class , poi's base class. but still say : conflict with the mirth's existing jar?
how to define the order of mirth's jar and my extension's jar?

[2020-02-26 14:14:42,022] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceive r:135): Error executing JavaScript Reader script 16be0785-de16-4854-8f5d-13d145202124.
com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tExecutorException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.poi.ooxml.POIXMLTypeLoader
at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tUtil.execute(JavaScriptUtil.java:68)
at com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceiver .poll(JavaScriptReceiver.java:101)
at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.PollConnec torJob.execute(PollConnectorJob.java:49)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:2 13)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run (SimpleThreadPool.java:557)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.poi.ooxml.POIXMLTypeLoader
at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.readFrom(Sty lesTable.java:190)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.StylesTable.<init>(Style sTable.java:138)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.eventusermodel.XSSFReader.getS tylesTable(XSSFReader.java:127)
at testexcle.XLSX2CSV.process(XLSX2CSV.java:262)
at testexcle.XLSX2CSV.<init>(XLSX2CSV.java:197)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java:423)
at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.newInstance(Membe rBox.java:159)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaClass.constructIn ternal(NativeJavaClass.java:266)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaClass.constructSp ecific(NativeJavaClass.java:205)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaClass.construct(N ativeJavaClass.java:166)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(I nterpreter.java:1525)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Inter preter.java:815)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(In terpretedFunction.java:109)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(Co ntextFactory.java:393)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(Scr iptRuntime.java:3280)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(In terpretedFunction.java:120)
at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tTask.executeScript(JavaScriptTask.java:142)
at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tUtil.executeScript(JavaScriptUtil.java:522)
at com.mirth.connect.connectors.js.JavaScriptReceiver $JavaScriptReceiverTask.doCall(JavaScriptReceiver. java:159)
at com.mirth.connect.server.util.javascript.JavaScrip tTask.call(JavaScriptTask.java:113)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)