web stats
Mirth Administrator Wont Start - Page 2 - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 01-28-2014, 03:46 PM
OBX.2 Kenobi

dzilberman is on a distinguished road

One more issue to deal with for this thread (Mirth 3.0.0.6931): if a computer is in Company network that uses proxy to access outside internet and in Java networking properties I set up "Use Browser Settings". The JNLP downloads and pops up login in box, but then the login that works for Admin Web page does not work for the client. Java Console shows the following:

Missing Application-Name: manifest attribute for: https://mirthconnect-dev-375423265.u...-codec-1.6.jar
Missing Permissions manifest attribute for: https://mirthconnect-dev-375423265.u...-codec-1.6.jar
Missing Codebase manifest attribute for: https://mirthconnect-dev-375423265.u...-codec-1.6.jar

and Administrator client shows "There was an error Connecting to the Server at the specified address.."

Should I change Java Networking settings to specify auto proxy or wpad script?

thanks again,
Dan Z
Old 03-24-2014, 09:45 AM
What's HL7?

romi is on a distinguished road
Default Mirth Administrator not starting...

I have latest Java installed (build 1.7.0_51-b13) and have added http://localhost:8080/ in the Exception Site List. I tried changing the security level to medium too but to no avail. I actually tried uninstalling the latest Java version, Mirth Connect and then re-installing with both old and new Java versions as well as cleaning up the cache but it just doesn't seem to be working and giving the exact same error every single time making me believe that it's nothing to do with Java. Please help.

Following is the error I am getting upon trying to launch Mirth Connect Administrator...
com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: Found unsigned entry in resource: http://localhost:8080/webstart/clien...mmon-sheet.jar
at com.sun.javaws.security.SigningInfo.getCommonCodeS ignersForJar(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.security.SigningInfo.check(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.security.JNLPSignedResourcesHelper. checkSignedResourcesHelper(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.security.JNLPSignedResourcesHelper. checkSignedResources(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareResources(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareAllResources(Unknow n Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Old 03-24-2014, 09:53 AM
Mirth Employee

narupley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi View Post
I have latest Java installed (build 1.7.0_51-b13) and have added http://localhost:8080/ in the Exception Site List. I tried changing the security level to medium too but to no avail. I actually tried uninstalling the latest Java version, Mirth Connect and then re-installing with both old and new Java versions as well as cleaning up the cache but it just doesn't seem to be working and giving the exact same error every single time making me believe that it's nothing to do with Java. Please help.

Following is the error I am getting upon trying to launch Mirth Connect Administrator...
com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: Found unsigned entry in resource: http://localhost:8080/webstart/clien...mmon-sheet.jar
at com.sun.javaws.security.SigningInfo.getCommonCodeS ignersForJar(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.security.JNLPSignedResourcesHelper. checkSignedResourcesHelper(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.security.JNLPSignedResourcesHelper. checkSignedResources(Unknown Source)
Sounds like you're having the issue for 2.x since it's trying to load l2fprod-common-sheet.jar, which was removed in 3.0.

If you uninstalled and reinstalled Java, you will probably have to add your webstart URL to the exception list again, since it was probably reset.

Nicholas Rupley
Work: 949-237-6069
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
What's HL7?

Forgot to mention the Mirth Connect version indeed ... the one I'm trying to make use of is 2.2.3.6825. I checked the Java version again ... 1.7.0_51. I checked the Exception List which has http://localhost:8080/ still there. Also checked that the network settings for Java point to browser settings and finally that, I only have the one JRE (1.7.0_51) on my machine.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:27 AM
What's HL7?

Hello Nick. Please help me overcome this issue ... I downloaded the latest version today (Mirth 3.0.1.7051 with Java 1.7.0_51) and tried working with that one. It's giving me the following error now upon trying to launch the Mirth Connect Administrator.

com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: Found unsigned entry in resource: http://localhost:8080/webstart/clien...Impl-2.9.1.jar
Old 03-25-2014, 10:55 AM
What's HL7?

Hello again Nick.

Apparently, the "Delete Files" button within "Temporary Internet Files > Settings" was not working the way it's supposed to. So I went into the path (C:\Users\<userID>\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deplo yment\cache) that was mentioned there to find all the previous files still sitting there. And I mercilessly deleted them all. That did the trick ... finally. It's running perfectly now.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Mirth Newb

davehammond
Default I have tried everything in this thread!

so, none of this is working for me - I am now flying blind !

mc 3.0.1.7051
java 1.7.0_51

Yike!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Mirth Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehammond View Post
so, none of this is working for me - I am now flying blind !

mc 3.0.1.7051
java 1.7.0_51

Yike!
What exactly is your issue? And did you already clear your Java cache? And are you sure you cleared your Java cache?

Nicholas Rupley
Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Mirth Newb

davehammond

I am getting the unsigned entry in resource:

http://localhost:8080/webstart/clien...ging-1.1.3.jar

And yes, I did wiped out the entire cache manually. It is definitely re-downloading the app from the local server.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Mirth Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehammond View Post
I am getting the unsigned entry in resource:

http://localhost:8080/webstart/clien...ging-1.1.3.jar

And yes, I did wiped out the entire cache manually. It is definitely re-downloading the app from the local server.
There's obviously something wrong there, because Mirth Connect (both 2.x and 3.x) are using Commons Logging version 1.1.1, not 1.1.3. Did you manually update that JAR or something? If so, that's why it's not working. You need to use the commons-logging-1.1.1.jar file that comes with the official distribution, and which is properly signed for Java Web Start use.

In general, whenever you manually change the internal libraries that the official release is using, it's an at-your-own-risk kind of thing, because things like this can happen.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
- You just bar.