web stats
Incompatible sample channels have been removed - Mirth Community

Go Back   Mirth Community > Mirth Connect > Support

Old 03-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Mirth Employee

brendanh
Default Incompatible sample channels have been removed

To prevent further confusion, incompatible sample channels have been removed. If your sample channel was removed, please re-upload a version that is compatible with the current version of Mirth.

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Mirth Guru

jbartels is on a distinguished road
Default Re:Incompatible sample channels have been removed

brendanh wrote:
Quote:
To prevent further confusion, incompatible sample channels have been removed. If your sample channel was removed, please re-upload a version that is compatible with the current version of Mirth.

Thanks!
Would it be possible to have the incompatible channels posted somewhere? Maybe the sourceforge page?

Its entirely possible that the original channel author has completely forgotten about any channels that may have been uploaded or that they have no interest in updating those channels for the latest versions. If those channels are still left available to the Mirth user-base its more likely that someone else would find it, see that it needs what they need done, and make the necessary changes for compatibility.

Just had to throw my two cents in. Thanks for listening and I appreciate all the work that the Mirth team does.

This also reminded me that I've got a few channels sitting around to clean up and publish.

Zen is hiring!!!!
http://consultzen.com/careers/
Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Mirth Employee

brendanh
Default Re:Incompatible sample channels have been removed

I did not save a backup copy of the channels. They were OLD from 1.1. I looked at them all beforehand, and a lot of the logic is irrelevant in the current version of Mirth because there are MUCH better ways to do the same thing now.

Most of them were just demonstrating simple mapping/connector setup, which everyone knows how to do now, right?