OS(s) and JRE version: virtual Window 7 with JRE version 1.8.0_91-b14
Version(s)/Build(s) to reproduce failure: mirthconnect-22.214.171.12400.b1959-windows-x64
Version(s)/Build(s) to verify fixes: mirthconnect-126.96.36.19957.b139-windows-x64
- Download & import the attached channel group
- Deploy channels (Test Web Service Listener & Sender) & Start Sender channel
- Monitor Dashboard for number of msgs received/sent on Listener Channel
- Verify Listener channel can receive 10 incoming msgs at once
- Modify Listener Channel to Max Processing Thread = 8 (from 10)
- Redeploy channels
- Verify Listener channel can receive 8 incoming msgs at once
Before fixes, Listener channel received the most 5 msgs at a time
With FIXED, Listener channel immediately received 10 incoming msgs or according to the defined Max Processing Thread
Additional Info: used mirthdb=postgres for this test
Using Derby would intermittently get Error about duplicate key
ERROR (com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel:1248): Error processing message in channel Test Web Service Listener (8f605038-3a54-4a76-b7ca-f1ecb1582083).
com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.ChannelException: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyDaoException: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'D_M2_PKEY' defined on 'D_M2'.