Mirth Match Overview
Mirth Match is a reference implementation of the HSSP Identity Cross-Reference Service (IXS) (formerly Entity Identification Service/EIS). As such, the exposed Webservice API for Mirth Match consist of a set of service interfaces designed to uniquely identify various kinds of entities (e.g. people: patients, providers etc., devices) within disparate systems within a single enterprise and/or across a set of collaborating enterprises.
From a standards standpoint, the IXS Draft Standard for Trial Use (DSTU) is a draft functional standard defining the functions, responsibilities, inputs, outputs, and expected behavior of a system component for managing identities, such as would be used in a Master Patient Index (MPI). Not limited to use for Patients, the IXS SFM can be equally applied to manage identities for staff, providers, facilities, or any other “entities” needing identity management. The IXSSFM is among the first healthcare standards targeted to support a service-oriented architecture (SOA), and establishes a basis for an unprecedented collaboration with the Object Management Group (OMG) that has adopted a technical specification complementing this SFM.
- Installation Notes
- Quick-start Guide
- Mirth Match Architectural Diagram
- Common Administrative Functions
- Mirth Match Connector for Patient Feeds
- Mirth Match Matching Module Plugins Overview
- Integration with NHIN CONNECT as MPI Adapater
- Match Trunk Release Process
Operational and Support Instructions
- Installed MM Instances List
- Early Adopter Participants (Status and Contacts)
- Release Instructions
- Early Adopter Onboarding Instructions