- Channel Tag / Filtering Enhancements
- Filter / Transformer Iterators
- Attachment Handler Improvements
- Destination Set Filtering Improvements
- Other Features / Enhancements
Channel Tag / Filtering Enhancements
Channel tags are easier than ever to configure and use. Simply start typing, and available channels / tags will show up in an auto-completion dialog.
- Filter by channel tags, partial matches on channel names, or both at the same time
- Quickly filter down to a specific channel
- Display colored tag icons next to the channel names on both the Dashboard and Channels views
- Add / remove / modify multiple tags across multiple channels in just a few clicks
In 3.4 we added Channel Groups for hierarchical organization of channels. These can be used in tandem with channel tags to allow organization from multiple angles! Each channel is under one group, but tags can still apply to multiple channels at once, even across different groups.
Filter / Transformer Iterators
- Drag-and-drop wizard dialog helps decide what parts of the message to iterate on
- See the flow control of your transformer scripts at-a-glance, without having to step through code
- Supports multiple nested iterations
Attachment Handler Improvements
- Multiple regular expressions, each with their own MIME types, supported in the Regex attachment handler:
- New "Entire Message" handler added to quickly store the entire inbound message as an attachment
- More attachment viewer options in the message browser:
- Source map variable replacement supported for MIME types
- Use attachments across multiple channels
Destination Set Filtering Improvements
- New "Destination Set Filter" type available in the source transformer
- Remove specific destinations, all except specific destinations, or all destinations
Other Features / Enhancements
- REST API: Supports basic auth, CORS headers configurable in mirth.properties
- DICOM Listener: A wide variety of source map variables are now available for use!
- Database Reader: Now supports aggregating the results of a query into a single consolidated message, instead of dispatching multiple messages for each row
- Reprocess / Remove Results: Additional confirmation / warnings added, so users cannot accidentally reprocess or remove multiple messages at once.
- Channel Metadata: Changing pruning settings / tags or enabling / disabling a channel will no longer cause the channel revision to change
- Password-protected ZIPs: When exporting or archiving messages to compressed ZIP files, you can now specify a password and encryption algorithm.
- Security Updates: Updated cipher suites for SWEET32 vulnerability. Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key size now 2048 to finish addressing Logjam. Added clickjack prevention headers to the REST API.